Foxborough Founders Day June 13, 2015
Schedule of Events – MUCH more information to come so please check back!
7:00 – 9:00 AM
- Booth Field Exhibit Set-up
8:30 – 9:30 AM
- Parade assembles at 132 Central St.
- Parade starts at 132 Central St., toward Common, to Mechanic St., Railroad Ave., Bird St. around the Common to South St., ending at the Booth Playground.
11AM – 5PM
- Activities at Booth Playground
- Non-profit organizations provide food, games, raffles, crafts and other activities on the field.
- Multi-class FHS Reunion at the Reunion Tent. Fire Dept Touch a Truck and SO MUCH MORE!
11AM – 4PM
11AM – 3:30 PM
12:00 – 1:00 PM
- Registration for Doll Carriage Parade
12:00 – 1:00 PM
- Doll Carriage Parade in the Tennis Courts; Note: In case of inclement weather the Doll Carriage Parade will be moved indoors to the American Legion Hall on Mechanic St.
7:00 – 9:00 PM
- Live Music
8:45 – 9:00 PM
- Founders Day Raffle Drawings – Winners announced
9:00 – 9:30 PM
Some DOs and DON’Ts
- PLEASE DO: Bring Lawn chairs, blankets and sunscreen
- PLEASE DO: Drop off Doll Carriage Parade participants close to tennis courts at the Booth Playground (in case of rain, the Doll Carriage Parade will be held indoors at the American Legion Post on Mechanic St)
- PLEASE DO: ENJOY THE DAY AND HAVE FUN!!!
- PLEASE DO NOT: Bring your Dog (This includes Leashed)
- PLEASE DO NOT: Ride bicycles on the Field
- PLEASE DO NOT: Bring squirt guns or silly string to any Founders Day event
- PLEASE DO NOT: Park on private property without permission.
- PLEASE DO NOT: Park in restricted areas (e.g., blocking fire lanes, driveways, fire hydrants or handicapped parking)
- PLEASE DO NOT: Bring Alcoholic Beverages to Founders Day